Model: EZvideo Chat Kit
Operating System: Windows 2000 (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
2. Download the ezblk_xp2k.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click on the ezblk_xp2k.exe file, then click on the unzip button. It will create a new folder on the desktop called ezblk_xp2k.
4. Double click on the folder ezblk_xp2k on your desktop
5. Double click on the driver folder and double click on the Setup folder.
6. Double click on the Setup icon (blue screen computer) and follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers. Once it has finished installing, restart the computer and when Windows fully loads, plug in the camera.
7. When the new hardware wizard comes up, click on next to automatically search for the drivers. A window may appear stating that the camera is incompatible with Windows XP, click 'Continue Anyways' to bypass this screen. The camera should now be operational.