Model: Genie TV
Operating System: Windows 95 (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
1. After downloading the file, unzip the GTV_VxD_1420.zip to an empty folder or directory on the hard drive. (If you cannot locate the file you downloaded, use the Windows Find command to search for the GTV_VxD_1420.zip on your hard disk).
2. Uninstall any previous Genie TV application in the Add/Remove Program feature and also run the RMdrv.exe to remove the driver. Reboot, if necessary.
3. When Windows starts, driver will be required. Then click "CANCEL" and do not let Windows to detect it.
4. Run the setup program and follow the instruction. Several reboots will be required and user must let the system to reboot when asking. The number of boot time will be different for different version of Windows.
5. Install the latest version of DirectX available from www.microsoft.com/directx